Walsall, Walsall
Additional Fees

They are the worst insurance companies. The consistently pest for paperwork throughout the policy, luckily mine has come to an end and never using them again. STAY AWAY.

I face various problems which I never did with reputable brokers/insurers - they even tried to cancel my insurance as they misplaced my no claims.

I would highly recommend you to stay away from this insurance company, there prices seem pretty descent at first but the problems that come with it are unbelivable. STAY AWAY STAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAYSTAY AWAY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at One Sure Insurance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants One Sure Insurance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Sure Insurance and one sure insurance motor trade insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Sure Insurance?

Comments